CIH Homes and Communities Conference to take place in Dundalk next month
The Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH) Homes and Communities Conference will take place in Dundalk next month.
The event will take place at the Crowne Plaza Hotel on September 20th and 21st.
The conference expands on the previous theme of health and housing to encompass the issues and challenges impacting on the sector across the island of Ireland.
This conference will be of interest to a broad range of people working in housing and related disciplines including the latest thinking on 21st housing including: building resilience, community regeneration, digital transformation, Brexit and the economy and homelessness.
The conference gives you the chance to come together with other fellow housing professionals from Ireland, Northern Ireland and the UK.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Grainia Long, Commissioner for Resilience, Belfast City Council
- Dr Dáithí Downey, Head of Housing Policy, Research & Development, Dublin City Council
- David Hall, CEO, Irish Mortgage Holders Association
- Eoin Ó Broin, TD, Sinn Féin
- Jim Strang, incoming President, CIH & CEO Parkhead Housing Association
- Michael Carey, Chair, The Housing Agency
- Hugh Brennan, CEO Ó Cualann Cohousing Alliance CLG
- Anita Conway, Director of Development, Radius Housing
- Kelly Andrews, CEO Women’s Aid Belfast & Lisburn
- Cliodhna O’Neill, Director of Policy and Communications, ISPCC
- Seán Moynihan, Chief Executive Officer, Alone
- Stan Burridge, EbE Lead, Pathway
- John Hannigan, CEO, Circle
- Kathleen McKillion, Senior Associate Consultant, Campbell Tickell
- Shane Clements, ONS Bill Project Team Leader, Department for Communities
- Joe Frey, Knowledge Exchange Broker, UK Collaborative Centre for Housing Evidence
- Eileen Patterson, Director of Communities, Radius Housing
- Sean O’Connor, CEO Tuath Housing
- Steve Philpott, Associate, St Basil’s
- Brian O’Kane, Housing Solutions Manager, NIHE
- Ronan O’Hara, Strategic Advisor, Strategic Investment Board
- Jason Hart, Ethical Hacker
- John O’Connor, CEO, The Housing Agency
- Sheenagh McNally, Head of Corporate Services, Supporting Communities
Professor Paddy Gray, Professor Emeritus of Housing, Ulster University
Further details can be found here.